size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-29-2018, 06:51 PM
Rhyme didn’t hold fear of Vlad, his only fear had been the threat of violence against his mother. The Imperilais shouldn’t have given the headhunter a chance to escape, but he had responsibilities now. He was an alpha, and he had the future of his children to think about. Vladimir couldn’t be allowed to succeed here, even if he got his wish and took back only Epitaph. Rhyme would have fought to the death before that happened. Vlad might have seemed bored with this encounter, but he wasn’t going to be going anywhere unscathed.

Odysseus was quick to answer the call, his form appeared beside him as Acere flanked the trespasser. Ignis even answered the call and Rhyme couldn’t have been more sure of the defeat of this enemy. He knew many more would replace this one, but he would take victory where he could get it. Rhyme didn’t have any time to reply to the man as Acere spoke everything he might have. He didn’t care what Vlad thought of him, he’d never had Rhyme’s respect.

He barely noticed Shaye finding her way to his side, though his heart might have wanted to reach out to her his head was too focused on the battle taking hand before them. "A headhunter from the slaver’s pack." He told her, relaxing only slightly. "His name is Vladimir, and he wants Epitaph and myself." Rhyme would never returned to the slaver’s pack as a captive again.
""