gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
12-30-2018, 07:36 PM
Gavroche might have missed the first stranger completely due to her silence. It was Houdini who noticed her, giving a warning squeak to her winged companion that caused the young man to turn his head. His bright eyes widened a bit with wonder, a warm smile appearing on his face. He was very much so aware that wolves could be danger, an enemy, but he did not show hostility to others. Especially upon meeting them… that would be silly! You could turn away a potential ally, or even a friend, if you did that! He turned to her completely and dipped his head respectfully to the larger one. It was then, and only then, that he noticed her scent was different. Male and female. This caused Gav to arch a brow slightly but he didn’t say anything about that.

“Hello, Miss.” Gavroche spoke calmly, a small confidence in his voice. Houdini sighed behind him, likely questioning how the young male was still so naive after the events that lead to his being here. “You can’t trust everyone…” She mumbled.

Gav was going to say more when another stranger approached. This one was definitely male, though his voice held an accent to it. It reminded Gav of his father, for the man too was foreign, and when the boy attempted to speak French himself. Not the same sort of accent of course… but enough of one to stir up a memory.

“Well my companion and I just arrived in Boreas. I can’t speak for the good madam here though.” Houdini scurried up the back of Gavroche’s neck and sighed, her beady red eyes fixed on the African Wild Dog and wolf. She said nothing, just watching them quietly for now.

“Her name is Houdini! I’m Gavroche.”