size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-31-2018, 08:48 PM
Rhyme hurried Ignis back towards packlands, though the snow was making things difficult. Neither of his ravens suffered injury but both he and his apprentice would likely gain new scars. He hadn’t realized how seriously he had been hurt until he started walking back, each step he felt fire leap through his front limbs. The tiger had managed to damage the top few layers of muscle, and Rhyme hurt while he walked. He wasn’t near as injured as Ignis though, the poor boy’s face would be forever disfigured. Not that Rhyme thought he’d be devastated by such things, he had seemed to have quite the fascination with scars since they had first met.

The alpha’s pace slowed only when they crossed the border, somehow with the cat’s carcass. Ignis was right, its pelt would make for a great prize. Rhyme wasn’t against eating other carnivores either. His first priority though, was getting his apprentice fixed up. "Now, I’m not as talented as my mother but I should be able to get you mostly put back together. You’ll probably scar, I’m sorry." He told the boy as they approached his maple tree. He had stored a couple few herbs away for just an occasion as this, despite his preference of sleeping in the open.
""