size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
01-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Velvette was focused on her quarry more than her brother, though she probably wouldn't have acknowledged his eagerness to aid her if she had. She had grown up watching over her brother, not that either of them would have openly admitted that fact. They made a good team for the most part, with Velvette often having to make the more mature decisions. Like not trying to kill themselves with the crocodile.

She was much too wrapped up in the present to give the past too much thought though, Ve had her sights set on the deer with the most impressive head adornments. Ra found his place next to her, an oddity considering how much he loved to look down on her. He really meant what he said when he formed his own plan. Though he was determined to help Velvette wasn't impressed with his plan. She 'hmm'd at him, obviously not eager to follow his plan.

"I don't think that will work. We have to grab its neck under the chin and not behind the ears. I want its cape too." She peered down at the creature from on high, eyes darting from their quarry to the other creatures in the herd. "I'll rush at it from the front and spook the herd, you come around the back when it darts that way take your turn at its neck." She looked back towards her brother as she finished her edited plan.