size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 01:56 PM
The wolf seemed to study her a moment, no doubt taking in her rugged appearance. She hadn’t been gone from pack lands for long, so she certainly hadn’t had time to build up a truly wild appearance - and nor could she stay away for any extended time - but she had managed pretty well to accumulate a wild sort of look in a short time.

The red rimmed eyes and soaked coat seemed to do the trick. Unless of course, he was looking at her because he could still smell the scent of her cousin across her skin, in a terribly inappropriate way. She managed to keep her ears from pilling back, managed to keep the sigh from wracking through her body.

She was an Alpha, she had to be better than this. She had to be better than getting drunk and letting her emotions pave the way, but now that she had, she had to be better then what she had done.

“I am familiar with them, what would you like to know?” she managed to install a little more regularity in her voice. Her shame was still there, it would not wear away so easily, but it was pushed down for the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.