size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 02:18 PM
The pup seemed to be a happy natured wolf, eager and pleased, and clearly not frightened of the dark forest, and odd noises that seemed to stray their way. Shaye was mostly curious, trying to identify any noise that spoke out in the night. It had been a long time since she had lived in Auster, and couldn’t remember the night wildlife here very well.

The young wolf spoke up eagerily, and she grinned, shaking her head in amusement at the social lax. “And what was your name?” she asked of him, not at all surprised that the pup was more eager to get on with exploring then he was at introducing himself.

“There are Eight packs that I know of. Quite a few of them are peaceful. I don’t yet know the intent of Erovrare and Legion, they are both very new packs. Abaven is special because my Uncle created the pack before I was born, I live there because I am its Alpha.” gentle amusement crept into her tone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.