Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-01-2019, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019, 07:49 PM by Gustav.)
She seemed to sound a little better with her next words and he smiled as she asked what he wanted to know. He hoped to gain some knowledge, but he also wanted to figure out if she was okay.

"Well I mainly need to know good territories to settle for the winter. Does the east get mild or harsher winters," he said his orange eyes looking to her as he took a seat. "Where are you settled If I may ask?"

Right now it was hard to tell the pack scent on her, really all he could smell was dampened fur which was masking where she came from. If it was a pack at least it would be good to know their general direction so he could be sure to keep a respectful distance.

"Du Narr," He uttered suddenly before shaking his head and looking back to Shaye. "I apologize, where are my manners. I'm Gustav Heinrich."

His german accent came in thick with those german words and pronouncing his name. His accent didn't always come out because it was taught to him as his secondary language. He never knew why the old couple taught him that way, maybe it was because there was things they didn't want him to hear when he was real young, he never did get to ask them before they both passed.