size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 07:56 PM
“The East isn’t bad, through the easiest lands to wait out winter would be in Auster” she would explain, rubbing at her eyes as subtle as she could. It did her good to talk about something else, to have a normal conversation like she hadn’t just broken the laws of nature.

“I’m settled in the pack of Abaven, which is just to the North of this territory.” she explained, not quite ready to explain that this wet, miserable creature was the Alpha of that pack.

Her ears perked up as he uttered a few words in a strange language. She knew her father's tongue, as well as the more commonly spoken one of her mothers and this was not either. He would then go on to apologise and offer his name, she managed a slight smile “I’m Shaye Destruction” she introduced herself. “What brings you here?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.