size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 08:09 PM

She had had some time to think about what had happened, and spoken to one other wolf about the terrible ‘ordeal’ she had gone through. She was still ashamed at herself, but she knew she couldn’t hide away from Abaven any longer. Not that she had been gone for long.. But with everything else going on, her pack needed her.

She would make her way to Buffalo Range, skirting around the pack lands, she would stop nearish the border, but not close enough to annoy its new Alpha. This put her in the Orchard, where the confused wolf would stop, take a moment to collect her thoughts, and then call for her Auntie. If anybody could make her feel better about this whole mess…

Oh man

Right after she had lifted her head and called, she let herself consider that Rhythm was not only her childhood role model, and voice of reason - she was also Rhyme’s mother. Feeling extremely uncomfortable, but unwilling to walk away after calling, Shye tried to figure out the best way to approach this to get the advice she craved.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.