size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 08:35 PM
The conversation kept swinging back towards Abaven, a fact that made her slightly uncomfortable. The Alpha liked being in control, assured. She wasn’t feeling any of those things today. “I was born there, but left for quite some years. I returned more recently, and, now I’m its Alpha.” she realised she was going to have to say it soon. Because, it was winter, and this stranger was making it obvious that he had nowhere to go for the colder season.

It didn’t matter that Shaye’s heart was troubled, and that she was trying to work her way through where to go from here. She looked at this wolf, and managed another, small smile for him. “If you need somewhere to wait out winter, you can do so in Abaven. We have food and shelter, and it would be easier than living in the rouge lands. “ she explained to him. Of course, that was assuming he didn’t take one look at their Alpha and think the pack might be a big a mess as she was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.