size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 08:50 PM

Shaye had been gone a couple days now, she had spoken to a few wolves who held the pieces of her heart, and come to terms with what was going on in her life. It still wasn’t easy, and she was yet to realise the full consequence of her actions, but things had happened. Now, she needed to live with them.

She strolled back into Abaven territory, trying to feel like nothing was wrong, and this was the most natural thing in the world for her to be doing.

She avoided the plains where she had gotten drunk, not quite ready to face that land yet. She still remembered the pain of the headache, the blearing light of the sun.. the realisation of what had happened.

She didn’t want to dwell on it, Rhyme was never meant to be anything more then her Alpha partner, her cousin and her friend. He could, ever ever be anything more. That night, was a terrible, horrible mistake.

Abaven was a big pace, and she tried to tread the areas with less scents, the ones that hadn’t been visited for a time. She wasn’t quite certain she was prepared to run into anyone else yet.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.