gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
01-01-2019, 09:16 PM
The darkening expanse that was left as the sun set was the perfect stage for such a grand display to take place on. Rhea wondered if anyone had ever tried to count the stars on a night as lovely and clear as this. Surely you'd fall asleep before you got at all close to counting them all, and with so many shooting stars darting across that perfect blackening background it was a task made more impossible than usual. Did the ivory lines that raced across the heavens come close to being similar in number? Somehow she doubted that very much.

A sound, like the crunching of a left drew her attention when it broke up the stillness around her and Rhea turned to see a black and white wolf standing nearby. Sitting up a little straighter Rhea jumped slightly at the realization that she was no longer alone. "Uh- uhm, hello! Hi there. I uh, wow, it's a pretty night, isn't it?" she offered, stumbling over her words as she tried to recover some semblance of composure and seemed to be failing just miserably. Goodness, Rhea.

Looking more than a little sheepish, the girl gave a weak smile and added, "I'm Rhea. Sorry, I just wasn't prepared for someone else to be here." That was silly though, she thought after a moment. It was possible to run into any number of wolves when she left Abaven, wasn't it? Her brows wrinkled a little as she decided that maybe she should be a little bit more careful. It wouldn't be good to go around getting startled all the time.