gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019, 09:44 PM by Shaye I.)

Rhythm let her cry into her coat, remaining quiet, but joining the embrace. If she caught any inappropriate scents in Shaye’s coat, she didn’t mention it. The Alpha had done her best to wash it all away, and at no point did Rhythm stiffen, she simply held her tight and let her cry. “I-I’m sorry Rhythm.” she sniffed through the tears “I didn’t mean to. I took some of the wedding alcohol that Vail had fermenting, and got drunk. Then I-I-”

Suddenly Vail was there, nuzzling into her coat, stalling what Shaye had been about to say. She paused, and didn’t know what to do, before lowering her head and allowing the effection, returning it a little on her own, through without the easy enthusiasm she normally showed. How much had Vail over heard? Where to go now? She found it so hard to say these words, even through Vail and Rhythm here the two wolves she had always confided in, her whole life.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.