Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-01-2019, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019, 09:54 PM by Gustav.)
"No no I didn't mean it like that I have no doubt you take care of your pack," he replied quickly, fearing he may have just offended her.

His ears flattened a bit and his brows rose as she offered her pack again. He bit his tongue lightly, mentally cursing himself. Here was his first social interaction in what felt like a lifetime and he was completely trashing it. His attention drew back to her when she softly sighed and began to explain what was troubling her.

He remembered papa and mama used to drink, casually to keep their spirits up in the evening. Often when he was in bed and suppose to be sleeping. Later he learned about the liquid that could get you drunk and he understood the effects it had on you, but she was leaving the 'bad mistake' more broad and not really narrowing it down. Was it really any of his business though? He would probably continue to trash this whole conversation.

He looked to her unsure of what to say or do next. He didn't want her to think ill of him, but she was down in the dumps and he wanted to help her out.

"What..... What kind of mistake," he asked, almost preparing for her to get more upset with him.