size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 10:02 PM
He was quick to reassure her that he wasn’t saying she was incapable of looking after her own pack. Perhaps she had been on the defensive a little more than she should have. She was judging herself so harshly, it was hard not to think that everyone else was doing the same.

She offered him a slight smile, realising she may have been bungling this first time meeting a little. “Sorry” she offered, indicating that she realised the social slip had been more on her side then on his.

“I.. oh, ghee.” she sighed softly at his latest question. “There’s no light way of stepping around this. I.. slept with my cousin.” she blushed heavily, hanging her head in shame. She really wasn’t giving him a good impression of herself, and in relation, her pack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.