size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 10:04 PM
The terrible, stupid act between her and her Alpha partner had only happened a few days ago now. She had to admit to herself that she was a little fuzzy on exactly how many days had slipped past her. She had left the territory immediately after, and spoken to a few wolves to try and calm herself.

In the end, the call of Abaven was impossible to ignore. She couldn’t leave her pack for very long, even in the capable hands of Rhyme. So, even though she was unprepared to face anybody, she would wander the territory of Abaven and try to go about her life like nothing had happened.

She didn’t see the tiny wolf until she was already calling out her name, at which point the Alpha would turn around in surprise, and see the blind wolf as she tilted her head, seeking the Alpha by sound. “Oh.. hey there Tana” she said politely, and then found herself immediately lost for words. Wait. what? “Er.. I’m sorry, I hadn’t heard. Congratulations?” she offered. Who had.. Wait.. she remembered what else had been important that night. The thing that had started it all… Tana, wanting to love Rhyme. Oh no. oh no her face lost all expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.