gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-01-2019, 10:21 PM
He was relived when she seemed to settle and apologize for how she acted. It gave him confidence that this was going better then he originally thought. She seemed very embarrassed by what the mistake was and when she told him he could see why. Was it morally right? No, but a mistake was a mistake. The alcohol was mind and emotion altering liquid and sometimes you just couldn't help it.

"I can see why your here then, but there is always worse mistakes that could have happened," he offered.

He didn't know if that would help her feel better, but it was worth a shot. How could he make her truly feel better? Not everyone thought and felt like he did when it came to this kind of situation. The pack could very well be horrified if they ever found out, but whose to say they had to?

"I mean..... It's not like you murdered anyone. If it's only you and him that have knowledge of what happened you can just leave it like that. It's a mistake afterall it's not like it was something that was meant to happen and you were.... under the influence," he tried to explain so she could understand what he meant.