size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 10:54 PM
She expected him to recoil once he heard why she was here. Instead, he offered her a comfort, saying that perhaps there were worse things that could have happened. Having this stranger not immediately judge her, relieved some of the pain in her heart. Of course, he hadn’t been involved, and didn’t feel all the same emotions that family would, but if he could forgive her. Maybe, just maybe…

She gave a soft laugh, not so bitter this time. “Thanks, that actually helps a lot. I’ve been sitting here feeling wretched and foolish, i’m glad you came along.” she admitted, looking up at him, and offering him a more sincere smile now. There was something about this man that seemed upfront and honest. He didn’t beat around the bush, he said what he thought, and what he thought comforted her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.