size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Tana sat down, looking more content and at ease then she had in the past. It made Shaye smile, even if she was still feeling a whole hoard of uncomfortable emotions. It was a good thing, she decided, that her and Rhyme had come to a conclusion.

“Yeah, just a lot on my mind.” she said, still sounding a little distracted. She moved closer to the younger wolf, seating herself in front of Tana. “Have you got everything you need? If you need anything, feel free to ask. When the time comes, let me know if you want to be surrounded by wolves, such as myself and Vail, or have it more private. We are all here for you, okay?” she said gently, pushing aside her own turmoil to be the Alpha she wanted to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.