size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 11:09 PM

Rhythm rocked her back and forth, as she had done when she had been just a child. Of course, now she was a large and fully grown wolf, folded in on herself to fit around Rhythm’s smaller frame. She wished she was small again, that she fit easily between Rhythm’s paws, and she felt that her Aunt held all the answers. Well, at least that part still remained. It was why she was here, after all.

“I.. I drunk half of the entire bottle.” she admitted, ears folding back to her skull as Vail spoke, and told them that it was a really strong bottle of mead. No wonder the taste had been so bitter. “Rhyme drunk the other half…” could she say the words? Could she find it in her to tell her sweet sister, and the woman she looked up to, what she had done?

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.