size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 11:29 PM

He didn’t say much, making no further comment on Tana and her pregnancy, he would show his obvious surprise as she asked him for forgiveness, and his voice would soften when he replied, almost a mutter than anything else. “Thank you.” she said, her own voice softening. She wasn’t sure where to take this from here. He had started, with a light joke, to turn things around, but then when she had responded he seemed so cursed awkward again.

She wouldn’t realise the emotions he was feeling, that he felt the love between them so much more keenly then she could ever let herself feel them. She scuffed a paw in the dirt, the awkwardness growing again as she let the silence grow between them. “Er, so, did you decide to settle down with her, or was it just a once off thing?” she asked, finding it much more preferable to have the conversation on Tana’s encounter with him, then her own.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.