gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-02-2019, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 12:50 AM by Shaye I.)
he was glad that he couldn't see the same pain in her eyes that he felt. Rhyme didn't want to place on her that kind of burden, he could pursue his feelings for her again. He'd tarnished their relationship enough. She was supposed to be easy to be with, like before. Practically his other half. He'd felt so complete that night.

He let her tease him, even brining out an amused smile of his own as he continued to smother the emotions that wanted to rule him. "The only thing I'm certain of is how uncertain I am." He joked back, finding their easy rhythm making a return as she expressed surprise in knowing his offspring were a surprise.

He peered at her curiously. She had been a healer, and she was a woman. How was she asking that? How had she managed to make their conversation even more uncomfortable for him. She obviously knew the theory behind making babies, he had personal experience to back that knowledge. "We.. Practiced.. before she went into heat, she shouldn't have conceived." He chose a less vulgar word to describe their actions, wondering slightly how Shaye felt about knowing he hadn't wasted much time in getting to know Tana's body.