gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-02-2019, 03:35 AM
She listened to the sound of shaye moving closer. Alot on her mind? "W-want to t-talk a-about it?" if anything the smaller healer was a good set of ear holes to listen at least. Though she wouldn't push the alphess to talk about anything she didn't want to. It really wasn't her way.

Shaye seemed to want to focus on her pregnancy so Tana could only feel obliged. If it helped her than it was good enough for tana. After all shaye and Rhyme were doing so much for her. "I c-couldn't f-find any m-motherwart, and Rhyme is w-worried a-about t-their s-size. I h-haven't t-told him h-he e-else it c-can go w-wrong." guilt shown on her face. She really didn't want him to worry more but she also felt bad for excluding what else could happen. She also hadn't thought about who all she wanted there either, or if she wanted anyone there at all. She knew of course rhyme was to be there. "I t-think I w-want rhythm t-there, a-and y-you, m-maybe Vail if s-she isn't busy." that covered it for certain but she was sure she was missing something for sure. She definitely wasn't completely certain that was for sure. Her den wasn't exactly all that big.

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.