Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-02-2019, 12:29 PM

This morning’s sunrise was a breathtaking display of radiant colors. Bright streaks of red, pink, and orange slowly overcame the dark blue and purple of the twilight sky. The sky resembled a prism; all the colors blended perfectly into each other. The sun itself was just peeking out of the horizon, and its brilliant rays already shined brightly and began to slightly warm the air. This land was cursed. Had she the ability, her mask would have cracked, made to blossom beneath the desire to laugh. She was bemused, she was tickled pink by this beautiful offer made by fate. Cursed. It was highly appropriate fore it could not be anything else; why would the Gods let her met another egyptian beauty if not only to remind her of the abandonment of her own family. The sand woman lineage was obvious, if not from her colorations than the jewlery she wore was a sure sign of it. She has seen such beauty before but not within her Empire. The Luciferian Succubus did not sneer, nor smile. Her ebon, voluptous lips only moved to part, allowing the melodic draw of foreign-kissed words to drift from her lips. If that was so, she'd shift her position, weight shuffled so her elongated, luxurious tail curled upon her slender, feline spine then I am not where I need to be. her orbs burned, fiery, aflame, a flash of venom; anger was growing within her as she was reminded of those that were lost. Ra was my father. melodious sonnates vaguely explained before her gaze returned towards the sunrise, illuminating, glistening into her eyes. She was a true Goddess, ichor flowing through her veins; her family belived they were Gods and Goddesses cursed and trapped inside mortal vessels, equally beautiful but curse nonetheless.

The clouds I can handle,
but I can't fight an eclipse.
html by castlegraphics; image by vethysnia
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together