Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Ra's heart tightened at the declaration of the serpent beauty. She understood being alone. Not understanding why she was left on this earth rather than ruling with the stars. Amun Ra did not claim to be Ra completely, but rather have some of his blood within her. She was his daughter, anyway. Somewhat of a demigoddess. She believed the gods had placed her upon the earth to rule for them. Perhaps the world had fallen wayward, and the gods needed a better grip. Ra was not completely sure because her religious lessons were cut short by destruction.

"Yes, sons and daughters of gods and goddesses should not be here without a reason," she paused trying to make eye contact with the fellow Egyptian. "Perhaps they have chosen you and I for a reason," she replied slowly. Her words were sincere and true. Then the name of the girl's father was brought up. "My name is Amun Ra Ramesses, named after my father," she stated. With a slight question in her tone, "My father's name is Ra," she continued. Though she was never told his last name. Her mother preferred to keep it a secret. Eyes searched for answers for what this meant. Could it be possible that there were two Ra's? Impossible, there is only one god, right? Again, Amun was unsure. The woman decided to fall silent and let the other female speak.