Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-02-2019, 01:44 PM

What is this sand beauty talking about? The egyptian temptress facade remained calm on the surfacebut inside her blood boiled; the only distinctive feature one was able to see was a surprise mini-expression, violet orbs widening for a split second, before returning to her ice, chilling exterior. Was this possible? Had her patriarchal figure done his biddings more than once? Had he procreated more cursed beings? Her words and her actions were divergent. They pulled in opposite directions as if her brain's narrator and navigator have entirely different ideas about the world and its inhabitants. Her patriarchal figure always talked the talk of the valiant protector, yet when push came to shove he vanished in the breeze of the night and she was on her own. Not once but twice has she met the man and he abandoned her like she was nothing, like she did not share the same blood. Over and over the egyptian temptress was left to her tormentors before they had their fill and throw her back. They all love her with words, resent her with actions - actions that slip from them more easily than leaves from the fall trees. So why can't this cursed fucking family just let her go? Why do they always find their way to her? Is it pride? Guilt? Curse? What are you saying, sand child. came the melodious vocals between parted, full lips. Either curse or destiny she had given up trying to figure them out. Describe him to me, she demanded, with a flick of her elongated, braided tail; the orange feather illuminating in the sun rays, almost looked eerie, out of this world. your Ra. she spatted, venom covered each foreign-kisses syllables, offering another annoyed flick of her tail.

The clouds I can handle,
but I can't fight an eclipse.
html by castlegraphics; image by vethysnia
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together