Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-02-2019, 02:08 PM
The appearance of the woman changed. Not in form, but more in spirit. Amun could sense her emotions, and they only brought negativity with them. Golden hues blinked at the request. It seemed they both were searching for answers, but in different areas. "My eyes have never seen him, but my mother says I resemble his features," she paused to recall the Queen's words. It was a painful thought to remember what the royal had but lost. Nevertheless, Ra continued on. "A pelt like the sun, thick and luxurious. He had what seemed like a lion's mane that flowed from his head. His form was elegant and powerful, like nothing the earth had seen. My mother claimed him to be a god, and named me after him since his blood is within me," she ended the description. It was difficult to give detail because he was gone as soon as he arrived.

"He abandoned my mother and I, though I suppose my mother could not let go," she said. Let go of Ra. He was a part of the Queen and was till the end. Silence fell upon the pair. The sun was now halfway up. Amazing how light could rise so quickly, overtaking the earth. Golden eyes turned to peer at the sun for a few heart beats. It was like her father was watching her, listening to every word. Her attention then turned back to the dark woman. Ears turned forward to give her all of Amun Ra's attention.