Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-02-2019, 06:04 PM

The sun that was orange only an hour ago, shining warmly upon the night-chilled soil has become a yellow inferno. There is no more softness to the world, no more hint of the night as it ebbs away. Now there is only the day.The opera from the frozen trees becomes all the more powerful, as if these golden rays are their conductor's wand, and together they are the song that calls back the atrocious winter that fell upon them. The path of life was challenge enough, without making mountains out of molehills, and it was indeed true that they all had seen the craggy mountain of ice when they were afraid, triggered, maxed out emotionally... Therefore instead of that high drama, one must breathe... And breath she did. Inhaling the life giving essence of oxygen, allow it to fill her lungs as her chest pulsate along with it. Perception was everything and she knew better. She had a moment of weakness, of anger and she was going to own it but she knew that the only thing you can ever truly control was herself. Audits rotated towards her, apparently, half sister, her mind registering each syllable and word, their accents similar but not quite. I am at a loss of words, Amun. her sonnates were just above a whisper, soft and serene, heavy accent still present, distinguish with each hiss of her voice. I have no pack to take you in, no Empire of my own. the egyptian temptress reassured her that she had no one and nothing and once again she was not only reminded that she was abandoned by them all but that she never did manage to raise their lost Empire from the ashes.

The clouds I can handle,
but I can't fight an eclipse.
html by castlegraphics; image by vethysnia
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together