gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
01-02-2019, 08:23 PM
The day wore on and Daemon was aware of winter's start. He moved towards his den where he had left Nova. He had left about mid autumn to see if he could find nabis or any other females to join them. He had also been looking for makani, but today he returned. He refused to leave nova alone any longer. She would be in heat and he refused to leave her unguarded when his children could seat themselves in her womb.

He stopped outside the den and sniffed a out for if she was still here, luckily it smelled like it was recently used. And with night approaching it meant she would be coming back to bed down soon. He decided to move into the den and wait, as impatient as he was to be with her once more. He knew she wanted his children as much as he wanted her to have them. He laid in the den entrance with his eyes watching the slowly falling snow outside the den.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.