gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
01-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Celestin came first and Blaise wasn't certain where they stood, but it wasn't the time to fight. He held Naeva as if she could be brought back just from being warmed. He fought back tears but knew they came. His cheeks were wet with them. Then celestin was yelling. At him. The one who had found the sight. Who had called them all.

He wanted to tell back to blame his more caring brother. How had none of them noticed that something had been wrong with their quietest sister. "I... don't know." his voice instead of filled with rage was quiet and came with deep breaths. "She seemed happy last I saw her, how could I have let this it's all my fault....." he burryed his face into her brown and rainbow speckled pelt. His ears were back. Torin barely registered to the boy. He was supposed to keep them all safe, even if it meant that they hated him. He wasn't supposed to feel anymore, yet here he was feeling. From him came a mantra of apologies.

He felt like a pup once more. He hadn't meant to hurt them. He just wanted the truth.

His head snapped as his mother entered and he wanted to stop her. She looked so tiny and fragile in the moment. She was so thin. His eyes didn't move as she backed out sobbing quietly. "Mom....." his eyes cast to celestin then. Here he was mourning when his brother needed him. "Stay here, I need to keep Priscilla away.... she doesn't need this...." he was quiet and with that he was sitting up. He wasn't going to leave until torin had celestin and celestin agreed. His tears were still flowing and his voice was quiet but he was serious enough he felt. Priscilla might break from this.