gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
01-06-2019, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:57 AM by Célestin.)

speech

He didn't want to be yelling at his brother, not really. Not right now anyway. Maybe yesterday he'd have taken any opportunity to chew out his brother but right now, he wanted the comfort the knowledge his family was there would bring. And yet here he was, the brunt of his grief being shoved upon Blaise. " I... don't know." Not fucking good enough! He wanted to yell, he wanted, needed someone, something to blame. Blaise was the only one there he could push that onto. He couldn't help feeling deflated when Blaise started blaming himself. He wanted someone to blame but... he didn't want this.

Torin's admonishment also caused him to shrink more into himself, glancing over his shoulder at his uncle. Then his mother appeared and the boy froze, unsure what to do even as she pushed past him into the den, then crying, back out. He slowly met his brother's gaze as Blaise spoke and an unspoken agreement seemed to pass between them. Blaise got up, leaving Naeva as he got up to try and become a buffer for their missing sister. Célestin couldn't bear the image of his sister left alone and he took Blaise's place, curling around the small cold form of Naeva, it felt all too real as he felt the noticeable lack of breathing and warmth from her small body. Priscilla must have shown up as her voice pierced the quiet of the den and the boy buried his face in his sister's fur, crying into her pelt, unable to do anything else.

Art by Blue-Onyx
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3