Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-03-2019, 01:24 AM

The male was a curious thing to look at. Albino with black markings...not something he saw everyday, if ever. He was a handsome man, Ace had to admit. And as baritone voice reached him offering a greeting and saying fish weren't really his cup of tea, Ace had to agree. Though the male's later sentence made one of Ace's darkened brows draw upward. Tummy...grumblies? Well that was a new one. "The fish aren't for me, but for my fox kits. I don't particularly like fish," He explained, "If they weren't being such brats right now, I wouldn't be out here fishing so late." An exasperated sigh left his lips. He was tired, but he didn't let that show.

Crimson gaze rested on the male, watching him as the moonlight illuminated his pelt. He didn't recognize the male at all, obviously. So he was nothing but a stranger to him. "I imagine you're out and about at night, if you're like another albino I've met, I assume the sun isn't so kind to your skin." That was a thing that albinos tried to avoid, right? Although his own fur was pale, he didn't have the delicate skin that albinos had for the sun to torture. He was lucky, he supposed.

speech action