Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-03-2019, 02:31 AM

Acere traveled southward with his young fox companions. They perched on his back, staring out at the world with wonder as they walked along the river. This was the first time they had been so far out of Abaven, at least since Ace had found them. He listened to their "oohs" and "aahs" as they stared at the scenery with wide eyed wonder. While they were now old enough to keep up with him on their own four feet, he also didn't mind giving them a ride from time to time. Crimson gaze remained alert as he kept an eye out for any sign of trouble. Specifically any potentially hungry predators that might see the young cubs as easy prey. They were six months old now, and Ace took great pride and joy in teaching them what he could. They were orphans when he found them, but now? He was practically their father. And with no children of his own, he did his best to take great care of them.

"Whoa! What is that!?" Finn, the male kit, had suddenly leaped off of Ace's back and went racing off. Before Ace could react, he felt Lumi getting ready to jump down as well. "Don't even think about it." He warned her before following after Finn. "Finn! Get back here!" He called, but the kit just kept going. Growling with frustration, Ace continued to follow for a bit until he finally caught up. He was so focused on trying to catch him that he hadn't realized the boy had spotted the most peculiar looking wolf ever, and when Ace noticed her, he stopped. "Look dad! That's a cool lookin' wolf huh!" Ace felt his face flush red as he tried not to gawk at the red pelted woman. While it was true she did look 'cool' as Finn put it, he didn't want to feel rude for staring. "I-I'm sorry, we didn't mean to disturb you," He apologized to the woman, "Though I suppose Finn is right, your fur does look cool." Normally, Ace didn't talk like that. But he did it at least this once to humor the boy.

speech action