gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-03-2019, 04:51 AM
Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

The egyptian temptress did not sneer, nor smile. Her full, ebon lips only moved to part, allowing the melodic draw of foreign accent words to drift from her lips. You were not bad. the amusament though not seen on her beautiful visage was clear in her violet optics. It is all the same. Just another another queen awaiting pawns or an emperor bleeding. The names are different. But it is always the same, the siren shifted her weight; a roll of her hips, allurment bleeding from her feline bodice as she sat on her haunches. Reptilian movements, seraphic, slow and calculated, she leaned forward in order to lock her jaws on a piece of fresh meat; the delicious crimson liquid filling her throat and warming it. power, control. they are called the same: greed. she could not withhold these thoughts, filled with lamentation and knowing. They were the same. Omnipotence, it was found there in her speech. This challenge was created by the very monster they both worshiped. We are not that diferent, you and I. she continued her speech unbothered to gaze at the ashen woman for she knew, without a doubt, that she was listening due to the close proximity. This was their victory feast, they emerged victorious, together. We might not have the same beliefs, Leera. But at least I know I am not entitled to an opinion, I am entitled to a informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. she took another bite, chewing it between needle like incisors, throughfuly, moaning softly as the taste penetrated her taste buds. I might not be able to prove it but you cannot prove a negative either. she rose her violet gaze towards the ashen queen, locking their gaze together for just a minute before reasuming her feast.

html by castlegraphics; art by sevil-s

quote by Harlan Ellison
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together