gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-03-2019, 09:16 PM

They were found first by two others. It sounded like young children and she did her best to make as little noise as possible. Even with their remarks about her appearance she didn't want to draw more attention to herself. Then he was there. His voice was raised, angry sounding and she dropped completely. She was practically kissing the ground and her body was already ready to submit.

Her breath was coming quickly and her heart pounded quickly. She knew the voice and could connect it immediately. Then he was apologizing for the children's manners. Her ears pressed as he cut himself off. He recognized her. She couldn't help the trembling of her body. She was terrified of what he would do. His question was answered with a quick and almost whispered answer. "Y-y-yes, I-I w-waited f-for y-you a-and m-master E-Elias..... R-Rhyme f-found m-me b-before y-you r-returned t-though." she hoped if she explained why she wasn't in the lambs den still waiting he might have mercy and only scar her instead of taking something more from her.

Basil's back hair stood on and and he was in between them. His teeth were bared at Acere as he dared him closer with his narrowed eyes. Alma stayed hidden in the trees, fully aware that she wouldn't be able to help anything right now. Though she wanted to call for rhyme or shaye. They had promised to protect tana and here was one of their friends masters inside the territory.

speech action

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.