Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-05-2019, 01:18 AM

He watched the woman cower, though he felt indifferent towards her reaction. He didn't know her then, and he didn't know her now. All he knew was her former position, but now it seemed they had both ended up in the same pack again. And while he was still her superior, it wasn't his job to contain her nor treat her as the slave she had been back in Ruina. His brow rose when she said Rhyme had found her before he or Elias returned. And honestly, if Ruina had disbanded the way it did, it didn't matter to him if the lambs had stayed or gone. Once Ruina had fallen, the lambs were free. Did she know that? She was no longer his concern as Ruina's property. That was his brothers decision whether or not to reclaim her.

"You don't have to cower. I'm not here to take you back to Ruina because Ruina is gone. Do you understand?" Crimson gaze moved between her and the creature that seemed to try and protect her. Even if the creature wanted to, it wouldn't have been able to protect her even if he did choose to attack her. But he wasn't here for that. "You are free from Ruina's bonds, as am I. Since the moment my brother decided to abandon us, we have all been freed. You are no more Ruina's property than I am a member there. I'm not going to harm you, nor will I take you back to Elias." He took a deep breath, watching as the fox kits tried to creep closer to get a better look at her. "My name is Acere, I am no longer Ruina's Judge, but I am Abaven's Firethorn now. And You?"

speech action