Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-04-2019, 04:39 PM
She sits comfortable, almost languid as her audits catch Circe's words. Like she's always known, Leera is a jewel -- everyone's after her but only the select few could have her. Circe, she thinks to herself, mind clicking over itself like gears in a timepiece, could be worth it.

Leera is pleased with the earthen woman's answers. Her easy rose stare falls on the horizon, watching it as she tries to tiptoe her way closer to the endgame that she is certain is being played. "What do you think of that? Of those who can keep what they've claimed?" The wolfess runs her tongue across her dark lips, eyes flickering with intense thought. "Those who can keep what they've claimed?" She tilts her muzzle towards Circe, a smirk growing behind those soft, airy words. "They are the rulers of the world."

She stretches, standing, knowing for certain that her womanly ways are working for the better. Leera lets herself circle Circe easily, tail waving seductively as she did so. "Circe, I am no fool," she says. "I know you've come up here for a reason..." All in all, Leera is still unsure about that reason, but she knows Circe's thinking something, too. After all, the darker woman seems rather cunning herself. "What can you give me, dove?"   Lips curl into a Luciferian grin, pink gaze shimmering with every desire in the world.
Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!