Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-04-2019, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:43 PM by Torin.)

Torin felt his heart breaking further as his niece questioned him, he sighed. While some part of him wondered at the posibility of a ghost that didn't know it was even dead yet he wouldn't allow himself to dwell on that; right now Naeva was facing down her own untimely passing without even knowing it and Torin knew he needed to be strong again.

Like he'd been for Jewell and the boys, in this moment he had to stop being socially awkward, easily hurt Torin... no right now he needed to be Torin the Alpha, Torin the protective uncle. Even if she was just a figment of his sleeping mind Torin knew he couldn't just leave Naeva here without any answers... though he was uncertain... it made sense to him that if she didn't know she could be at peace and did he really have the right to ruin that?

Torin sighed. "Naeva you- you can't come with me." He wrapped her back up in his embrace, unable to bring himself to look at her again. "Earlier this morning Blaise- Blaise went to see you and, well he found you. You must have woken up to watch the sunset or the snow or something but you looked peaceful." He paused, taking a deep breath to try and gather himself for what he knew needed to be said next. "Naeva you've passed away."

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3