Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-05-2019, 03:25 PM
She couldn't see her sister begin to back down, but she could hear it in her voice. Vail had started angry at Rhyme, she wanted to blame him completely for the turmoil her sister was going through. She wanted to save Shaye from it all, but then she fought back against her efforts and Vail couldn't back down. Shaye wanted to share Rhyme's blame and she did. Vail felt that anger at her sister, she shouldn't have done it. She shouldn't have left Abaven, and she shouldn't have stolen her alcohol. But it was all over and done with. The pooch had been screwed metaphorically and literally.

Vail tried to relax herself as her sister reined in her retorts. She needed help. She didn't know what to do and she needed the support of her sister and aunt. She sighed, feeling her hackles lower and her anger subside she closed the distance between herself and her sister. "You go back. There's wolves counting on you, if you don't say anything they'll never know." and despite what she had said about Rhyme earlier. "Rhyme doesn't seem like one to kiss and tell." she added, nosing her sister's cheek. She sighed heavily again. "It's no one else's business who you.. Get drunk with and have.. Sex.. With." She added, not happy with the images that appeared in her head.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]