size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 03:52 PM
He wanted to accept her offer, a face she was a little less thrilled about after her confession. So, as he promised he would tell no one else, she offered him a smile. She didn’t know why, but she felt that she could trust this man. A strang setninment, considering how she had only known him a few brief moments, and after experiencing a betrayal of her own. A betrayal of her own wits, rather than that of someone else.

“Of course the offer is available, no point staying out here over winter when there’s a pack just a land over.” she said, especially when that pack prided itself in looking out for others. Standing strong for the weak, and all that.

“I.. appreciate your discretion.” she would add “Come on, i’ll show you to Abaven.” she suggested with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.