size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 04:01 PM
How strange to realise they had both been with the same man, a fact she could never tell the other healer. She wanted to hang her head in shame, both at the memory, and the knowledge of how Tana felt about him. They had spent time together to figure out exactly what Rhyme should do with this woman he had feelings for. They had taken the drink to relax and laugh and think over it all. Instead they had done something terrible, and Shaye couldn’t help but feel that she had betrayed the woman in doing so.

“I can track down some Motherwart for you.” Shaye promised, knowing she would hunt until she found the herb. “I’m sure Vail would be pleased with the offer.” she would add, uncertain what to say about Tana’s fears for the pregnancy. Shaye knew it could be dangerous, and yes, the size was likely to be an issue. She could only make sure they where as prepared as they could get.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.