gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 05:04 PM by Shaye I.)

She would find a den changed from the one she had left him with. She could see that he had enlarged it to fit his lofty form, and could smelly newly tanned coats even from the entrance. > “Hello Gustav, making yourself at home?” she said with a smile. > “I hear you’ve been fulling the catch pile quite nicely over the last few days.” his scent had been all over it, and it had been partly why she had felt comfortable to eat such a large prey the night before. He had left plenty for others to enjoy, and indeed it would have gone off soon if she hadn’t feasted.

> “How are you finding it in Abaven so far?” she asked, wincing as she took a seat next to him. Her stomach definitely felt bloated. She was regretting all her actions at the moment. She was itching to get in some exercise, and do something about this new state of her body. The thought however, didn’t fill her with relish as it should have, it just made her feel tired.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.