ardent

Care for a swim?(Eren)

Luke

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2013, 06:16 PM
He nodded at her first question as his listened to what closely followed. "I am in deed here to relax, the water keeps me warm when my pelt fails to do so. he paused for a moment to debate on telling her he was glad the healer had sent her here, or he might not have met her...but he chose different words instead as he thought that might sound like flirting. "Well, were they right about the water helping with your wounds?" He didn't know much about the girl...but he had a feeling he would learn more as they were becoming friends.

Again the man listens as the girl asked questions, and again he was happy to answer them. "I've been part of Valhalla since before it became Valhalla. I was almost three when I joined but at the time Valhalla was called Starlight and was in Ciroc rather than here in Alacritis, so a bit less than three in a half years." he paused long enough to think on how to describe his home and when it came to him he spoke again "Valhalla is a very welcoming pack. They will accept almost anyone, just so long as they aren't disrespectful right of the bat and they aren't murderers. A very family oriented pack...once part of it, its like being part of a giant family. But like any other pack they have their rules."