Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 06:14 PM
She was stunned.
It was so easy to come to conclusions with an outside perspective, how easily she had berated Rhyme for not realising that Tana could conceive out of her season. How could this be? Her night with Rhyme was almost starting to feel like a strange dream, the quality of such added by the effects of the liquor. She had just started to convince herself that it was something she could stuff into a box in her mind labelled ‘past’ and leave it there to gather dust.

No, this couldn’t be possible. This was a mistake. Her swollen belly was over eating as she put on weight for winter. The change in her scent was… was stress, she had a lot of responsibilities on her shoulders as an Alpha. This was all a big, terrible mistake. It would go away, she would laugh at people's folly. Her, pregnant? Ha. ha. Nice one.

She was almost afraid to leave her den. She didn’t want the whole pack to know she was pregnant. There would be questions, through surely no one could guess the truth. Why would they? Who would do what she had done. She got to the entrance of her den, the heightened position giving her a view over Abaven, but couldn’t bring herself yet to go any further.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.