size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 06:20 PM
That certainly did the trick in distracting him, as he mimicked her words back to her, looking more then a little stunned. The idea of being a father surprised him, but it didn’t surprise her. He might not be the sort to settle down with a girl, as he was… proving.
But he was a good person, with a strong sense of right and wrong, and what he wanted from the world. He would raise brilliant wolves, the kind that would change the lands of Alacritis. She wondered if one of his would end up being the heir to Abaven. She couldn’t imagine having her own any time soon.

“Don’t worry, i’ll load them up with fast energy foods, tell them how to make mischief, and send them back to you.” she promised him with a sly grin, finding this conversation both easier and harder as she thought of Rhyme as a father.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.