gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Her words made his smile grow even wider.

“It needed a bit more room and is going to be super cosy for the winter,” he replied. “Yes I have been busy, but now all the hard work is done. I think I may have caught enough to last the winter for the pack.”

He chuckled at his own words. He had been keeping the prey pile full that was for sure, but the pack was big enough that it wouldn’t go to waste. Hopefully since she had noticed this meant others were putting it to use, maybe even Shaye herself was enjoying not having to catch her own meal.

His orange eyes caught the slight wince, his observant and curious nature wondering if something may be up with her. He could see a lot better now that she was sitting that she was indeed heavier, but it collected in her mid section. There was no way it could simply be “putting on pounds for the winter” as some would call it. Her question drew him back out of his thoughts.

“So far its a rather nice change, I’m hoping now I can socialize a bit more and get to know some of the members,” he replied. “How have you been fairing?”

The question was for friendly conversation, but to also try and figure out if she may have some aches and pains, or simply what may cause the swollen abdomen.