gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 12:10 AM by Shaye I.)

Her den had changed a little since taking on Rhyme’s brother as her house mate. She felt better knowing the sickly wolf was nearby. She could ensure he ate, was warm over winter, and answer any question he might have. She was in no way constrictive to his life, encouraging him if he wanted to go for a walk or meet members of the pack.

Her den now had one entrance, but branched into two shortly after. One branch went sideways, one went deeper into the hill. She set herself in the sideways den, which allowed her to feel she was between him and any dangers that might seek him. Her section of the den looked much as she had started, with shelves in the walls holding her knicknacks, and a rug in an indent in the floor beneath them

She had supplied Epitaph with rugs as well, and dug out the den, but otherwise left him to arrange it as he pleased. She would find herself now surveying the den with a critical, and slightly watery eye. Her den wasn’t good enough, her section of it was going to need to be larger, she needed rugs, a lot more rugs. She needed to insulate the den, she needed to set up a small barrier around the entrance that little paws couldn’t leap over.

The cold weather made the earth hard, but that wasn’t why she sniffed as she began to furiously dig into it, her belly wobbling and shaking as she moved. She wasn’t ready for this. She wasn’t ready for this. What was she going to do?

"Talk" "Listen" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.