size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 08:18 PM
How had this man become her confidant? It was something about his easy nature, and his habit of appearing at all the right times. She was glad she wasn’t coming to this realization alone, through in some ways it might have been easier.

“Your right” she said, her voice a little dull. Was this coming as a complete surprise? Surely this can’t have been as utterly and completely unexpected as all this. She was a healer, she knew well what happened when two wolves got together. She should have known when her belly started to grow, and the aches and pains that came with it.

She hung her head with a soft sigh. “Didn’t I have enough to worry about?” the question didn’t seem to be directed at him, just the cosmo in general as she woed to herself. “How am I going to tell people this.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.