size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Did she tell him the lie, carefully cultivated as her defence, or the truth? No doubt, he wouldn’t believe it easily, or argue that either could be the father, and what about when they are born? The colors of their coat could easily give them away. He deserved the truth, it shouldn’t matter how easily he could or could not upturn the evidence.

It was just so darn hard to say. Here they where, beating around the bushes, neither of them saying exactly what this was. “A nest? Strange habit for birds, entering winter.” she pointed out, knowing she was in the same predicament now as these birds where.

His eyes glanced at her stomach, the awkwardness between them seemed to grow. He would then tell her, strained, that he would do whatever was needed of him. “Would you, truely? No matter how hard?” she asked him, her voice growing as soft as a whisper, hoping it hid some of the pain that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.