gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
01-05-2019, 09:07 PM

Fox kits? Hannibal raised a brow as the other Wolf's vocals reach his pale tow toned ears. The hellhound had never heard of keeping Fox kits as pets.. or was this stranger raising them returned to the wild to fend for themselves? There were plenty of questions for the albino male had no desire to have other species companions in any sense of the word. He heard of Wolves taking in Snakes, felines, and many other creatures as companions and it was just so very odd. Hannibal saw other animals as prey or predator, not your friend. But, he was a close minded in some ways so how could speak on the behalf of others. "How peculiar.. How did Fox kits come to your possession?"

The conversation carried on to Albinism which happened to be Hannibal's curse. It was something some saw as beauty and some saw as a mutation. The male was aware he was unique in the sense that he was only about 80% albino with some forms of pigment on portions of his bodice. It seemed as though he had not been fully impacted by the skin mutation which was seemingly more rare then albinism itself. Nevertheless, when the stranger spoke of his skin a nod could be seen in response. "The Sun is the bane of my existence." Even as dramatic as that may sound it held complete truth. "I am indeed nocturnal at this point in my life. There is no use tormenting myself with sun burns when I can lurk the night."

speech action
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.